Read more about her on the Ariana Grande Wiki.
Ariana Grande-Butera, known professionally as Ariana Grande is an American actress, singer and songwriter. She began her career in the Broadway musical 13, before landing the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon television series Victorious in 2009. The show ended after four seasons, and Grande starred on the spinoff, Sam & Cat, which ended in 2014. She has also appeared in other theatre, television and film roles, and has lent her voice to animated television and films.
Grande's music career began with the soundtrack Music from Victorious (2011). She signed a recording contract with Republic Records and released her debut studio album, Yours Truly in 2013, which debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200. The album's lead single, "The Way", debuted in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, with critics comparing her wide vocal range to Mariah Carey's range.
Relation with Little Mix
- Little Mix is an opening act for Grande's Dangerous Woman Tour in 2017.
- The group met Ariana backstage at the 2013 Kid's Choice Awards.
- They both performed at the Capital FM Summertime Ball in 2015 and 2016.
- The members were once asked if they considered themselves dangerous women when talking about Ariana's upcoming performance at the Summertime Ball.
- Group members Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock has had Ariana's songs featured in their snapchat stories.
- Perrie has had Into You (which Ariana has noticed on Twitter when a fan showed her), and Side To Side.
- Leigh-Anne has had Let Me Love You.
- Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock have both posted Ariana-related things on Instagram. 
- It was rumored that the song "Touch" on Glory Days would feature Ariana 
- Ariana tweeted to the group on October 16, 2016 to support them for their new single Shout Out to My Ex. She also said that she cannot wait for them to perform it on the Dangerous Woman Tour. 
- Ariana tweeted the group on January 18, 2016 to support their album Glory Days being number 1 in the UK for five weeks. She also said that they well-deserved the success and that she cannot wait to hug them.